Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trunk or Treat????

I've never been a fan of Halloween (many of you know that about me) but this year I headed up on outreach at our church. We hosted a Trunk or treat. Basically the members park their trunks and decorate them and hand out candy. Each trunk has a theme and we threw in some activities and games for the kids as well. Add to that a hot dog dinner and you have a perfect afternoon for the family. Today was a great day for the Yoho clan, and I trust that the Lord was honored in our outreach. We dressed up like jelly fish and handed out treats to over 150 children in Lorton. God really changed my heart on this hallowed day and showed me that He can be honored in anything....as long as we are fixing our eyes on Him.

5 comments:

Ellen said...

"like"

William said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. We had a fabulous time at the "Trunk or Treat". Love-Mom/Nana

The Milne Family said...

thanks for inviting us!

Jen Luminati said...

Cutest jellyfish I've ever seen.

John, Heather, Emma, Lily & Jana said...

Love the school of Jellyfish! The Moris' were there with you in spirit and so happy to hear that things went so well. Another victory for God via those awesome Yoyos!!!