I am learning about the expression "Boys will be Boys," as I watch my two preschoolers grow into real live boys. Yesterday in a fit of poise and grace James was running down the deck steps in golashes and lost his footing. While trying to catch himself on the railing he twisted his arm in between the rails and scratched up a good part of his arm. After determining that it was not broken or baldy injured we noticed the damage done to the face......oh well!
As an aside, the other little boy in our house is taking on the role of jokster....he has picked up on the skill of "Pretending" quite well from his siblings so as I was getting out of the car yesterday I noticed this in the back seat.......(initially there was no smile on his face)
he is really pretty convincing at fake sleeping! It is funny to see my littlest one growing into a full fledged kid with pranks up his sleeve!!
3 comments:
James - Emma wanted to give your boo boo a kiss to make it better....I told her she might have to wait a long time to do that LOL! We miss you James and you are still the prince in all of our adventures!
Nana doesn't know if she is ready to go through all the cuts, bruises, and stiches that are going to be in our future watching my four little guys grow up. Not sure if my heart can take it. :) Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Love-Mom/Nana
Charlotte likes to do that too!
Post a Comment