This summer James conquered many new hurdles in life....the diving board, swimming underwater, the waves at the ocean, and books! Not unlike his siblings, he is a reading machine and we wanted to show what he can do. Way to go almost-4 year old!
Great job reading, James. I really enjoyed reading books with you this past weekend while we were staying at your house. You are a really good reader. I love you, my forever friend-Nana
3 comments:
Great job reading, James. I really enjoyed reading books with you this past weekend while we were staying at your house. You are a really good reader. I love you, my forever friend-Nana
Wahoooo! Way to go, James! You're doing a great job of working hard on those words. Now Silas has yet another teacher to help him read.
Awesome job, James. So good to see you reading so well.
Post a Comment