Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Elizabeth


Happy Birthday little girl!! Seven seems like such a big age for such a little girl, but when I really sit down and think of all of the ways you are growing, seven suits you! Here are 7 ways I have seen you grow this year:
1. You have started to love reading. I love it when you sit down to read and you run in to report something funny or clever in the story you just read!
2. Your understanding of the scriptures is amazing. This year you and Daddy started to read Revelation together in the Bible because you are so fascinated with heaven.
3. You express yourself with painting and drawing in amazing ways. Your art hangs in almost every room of the house.
4. You are patient and loving toward your little brothers. Often I find you teaching Silas new things, or reading books to James at bedtime.
5. You are taking responsibility for your actions and growing your own relationships with friends and family members.
6. You are growing more independent....it is pretty easy for you to do things like audition for shows without any help from me.
7. You are developing a close bond with your big sister but you are maintaining a personality which is uniquely you! What a blessing for you both.

We love you Elizabeth! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

William said...

What a beautiful picture of the birthday girl-absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for inviting me to be a part of both your birthday partys-I always LOVE spending time with you. Love you lots my special seven year old-Nana