We used our extremely hard-to-come-by White House Egg Roll tickets today to enjoy a beautiful day downtown. Now several hours removed form the crowd I thinkI am becoming convinced that it was worth it. (But I will not be gogin next year....maybe 2011). We fought a tremendous crowd in order to roll our eggs, see President Obama (in his car, not greeting us at the Egg roll), have our pictur with the Easter bunny, get up close and personal iwth the White House, visit with Clifford, and take home our souvenir wooden Easter Egg signed by the Obamas. We had a pretty goo time. The kids were great, and Nana and I tried to be on our best behavior too!! Here are a few pics from our time down town!!

4 comments:
Fun! I just blogged about our adventure there as well. I think my sentiments echo yours. It was fun, but I'm not anxious to do it again next year. What group were you?
Someday you'll look back and be glad you went. Great pictures!
Thanks for a great time at the Easter Egg Roll-I feel so extremely blessed that I am included in these exciting outings. And even though we had to enjoy the day with 4,994 "friends" I wouldn't have been any where else yesterday. Love-Mom/Nana
Is that the sun I see? Couldn't be? It's never sunny the day of the Easter Egg Roll...remember the one a few years ago? Now THAT was a fun time!! Miss you!
Post a Comment