Last night I was awakened at 3:00 in the morning by Abigail who said, "Mommy, that noise is waking me up and scaring me." I was really groggy (still recovering from Easter weekend and from the Easter Egg Roll on Monday!) so I rolled out of bed to tuck her back in and realized that there was a beeping going off somewhere. I listened at each of the closed bedroom doors only to discover it was coming from Silas' room. Apparently James had set the alarm to wake his sweet baby bother in the wee hours of the morning. The good news is that Silas never budged. The bad news is that I am sure this is only a taste of life to come as the boys actually do these things intentionally!! :)
4 comments:
Just this afternoon I was reflecting upon the concept of Jacob and James growing up together - through the good and the bad... Hmm...
Can hardly wait to see what the "cousins" challenge looks like in a couple of years.
While I'm sorry you were roused at such an awful hour, it is pretty funny...and it sounds like your crew will keep you hoping in the years to come! :)
Let the fun begin!
Post a Comment