Monday, March 15, 2010

Eat Your Words

We have a new favorite snack at preschool.....
So today we spent some time working out our mouths and our minds at the same time. I was impressed with how well the kids could put words together to make their own crossword puzzles - and they were very motivated to finish so they would eat their words!

6 comments:

John, Heather, Emma, Lily & Jana said...

Now that's a Mrs. Moris kind of preschool! Yummm!!

William said...

Look out older generations of the Milne's/Yoho's-this younger generation is right on our heels. Cheez It Scrabble at the beach, anyone? Love-Mom/Nana

The Milne Family said...

I wonder if Jacob's going to ask me to put that on our grocery list... Looks like a lot of fun! Playing with their food!

The Milne Family said...

Looks like that Milne boy has the most complex word set ... must be taking after his mom.

Our Plain Life said...

How fun! Once Taryn is off the no dairy diet, will have to be on the look out of those!

Renee said...

What a great idea! I will have to look for those.