Thursday, March 11, 2010

Silas in the great outdoors

The weather has turned nice this week. In fact, we are down to just a small patch of snow in the front yard! The kids and I have been getting outside each afternoon. While I do not have photographic proof, I had to laugh today when I saw Silas swinging on the swing set. (I am not lying about this) He was holding marbles in each of his fists and had his Elmo pajamas tucked under his arm as well. I went over to see what he was doing and he just looked and me matter of factly and said, "I swingin', and I got my barbles (marbles). " Pauses, looks around. "I got my jammies, too." I guess we are all prone to find our "happy place" in life. Next time I will take the camera out with us!

2 comments:

John, Heather, Emma, Lily & Jana said...

Barbles and Jammies on a swing - sounds like a perfect day! Lily misses you Silas!

William said...

At least he didn't say " I NEEEEED my pacie!!!" Our little guy is growing up way too fast. Hold on to those jammies, Silas, and promise Nana that you won't get too big too fast. Love-Mom/Nana