It seems we have started a tradition of hosting a work project at our house on Memorial day weekend. What a way to kick off summer....the kids and I play while Ryan, the dads, and occasionally a brother drop in to construct something! Past projects have been yard drainage system, fence gates, a new deck, and this year, our shed! With cool weather and shade in the back, the guys made some great headway. Oh, and the new tractor helped a lot too!!!
It was fun to get to put our footprints in the foundation.....
And James loved getting his hammer out for the occasion!
We also found time to throw in a "sleepover" that the kids planned.....
(Yohos don't camp, but they sure have fun sleeping in the hallway!)

And Uncle Dean made a super cool camp fire for s'more making and campfire songs!
After a quick trip to Busch Garden we are back home now and ready for summer. Today was our first day of summer school!!
2 comments:
Looks like fun. I have been thinking of you more and more. I think it is time for a visit. Maybe we can work it out soon:)
Wow, such goings on! Now tell me, who got the tractor? Does Ron want to build a special shed for the tractor alone? :) And do you mind posting a picture of all the footprints? I"d love to see it! Looks like a fun, full Memorial Day weekend. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment