Well, turning 1 year older today was a joyous event for me. I had the perfect day thanks to people who love me very much.
My mom took me downtown for a mother-daughter bonding day, something we have not done in a long time! We enjoyed the new Capital Building Visitors Center, a beautiful walk on the mall, and lunch at the Old Ebbitt Grill next to the White House.
Back on the Home Front my auntie Tammy and dear frined Heather loved on my kids, and helped them to prepare a surprise birthday celebration! Tammy even had a yummy dinner waiting in my fridge so I did not have to cook!!
This Friday my husband is taking me away for a little get-away, too! What a perfect Birthday week!
Thanks for all the calls and birthday songs! (All of my neices and nephews sang to me today!)
5 comments:
I feel like I got a birthday present on your birthday, too just by spending the day with you. The gift of having your daughter as one of your very best friends is amazing. Thanks for a great day out. Love you-Mom
And though we couldn't share the day after your bday together, at least we get to see you and your fam on the blog. Hope all feel better and Happy Birthday (again) to you!
Jen
My birthday delivery cutie has been ill so your card will be delivered tomorrow! Glad you had a fun day!
I'm glad you had a happy birthday! Sounds like a fun time with your Mom! We posted our birthday message on the blog...sorry to not send you an actual card... it was on my to-do list, but apparently i didn't get to it! We still love ya!
Julie and boys
Happy (belated) Birthday! I was out of town all week and was so excited that you had such a wonderful week!!!
Post a Comment