One of my friends has a blog and I liked her week in Review so well I decided to do my own. I, too, inadvertently took a week off form the blog, so here we go!
Ryan and I took a weekend trip to North Carolina for my birthday. We stayed in a bed and breakfast for the first time ever (loved it!), heard the Annie Moses band (love them) and, then made it home for the Edge Consulting Christmas Party (loved it too!). Many thanks to NAna and PApa for loving our little ones while we were away. Below is Ryan in New Bern, at the birthplace of Pepsi!
We came home on Sunday to four happy kids who had a great weekend without us. By Tuesday two were diagnosed with illnesses and given antibiotics, one had a severe burn from a run-in with a hot cookie sheet and is still icing it down 6 hours later, and one has what looks to be pink eye. What fun! BUT, Christmas is coming so the show must go on!
1 comment:
Wow! Pepsi's home. Ryan must have been so excited. Your week sounds great--except for the sick kids. Isn't it fun to see how excited they are when you come back from being away from them? Maybe we should do that more often! (Just kidding.:)) So glad you and Ryan got to get away. Looking forward to seeing you next week.
Post a Comment