Friday, January 16, 2009

chugga chugga choo choo!

Kindergarten Kid, Issue 2
Look out! A choo-choo is coming with a mommy, a James, an Elizabeth and a dog!
I took this picture after James built the train and loaded it up with the family members!
Love, Abigail

7 comments:

Jen Luminati said...

Wow, great picture, Abigail! And great train, James. Everyone looks like they're having so much fun. Does that train come to our house? :)
Love, Miss Jen and Baby Kate

Ellen said...

Beautiful journal, beautiful train, beautiful mommy - what fun!

--sme said...

I'm loving the posts by Kindergarten Kid! (And she looks like she's got an eye for photography too!)

Danielle K said...

I am sure glad to see dogs are invited on the train, too! Thanks for posting, Abigail!

Bill and Martina said...

I love the train-I am sorry that I missed the ride. I guess I didn't have a ticket. Great picture, Abigail-I really enjoy reading your Friday blog spot. Love you to heaven and back-Nana

The Milne Family said...

James is quite the builder! Good job on the post, Abs! Love you, Auntie Ju-Ju

The Masters Kids said...

Abigail,
Wish my son, Caleb could be there... He likes trains too! Get in that Train and drive it to OHIO.