Well, it could have been if it had been 5 degrees cooler! Instead it rained all day but we pretended it was snowing and we made snowmen....out of paint and paper. Elizabeth is still desperately awaiting some real snow because she has great plans for a snowy friend, but for today this was sufficient. How can you go wrong with paint, right?
On a different note entirely, James has taken up a new sport which we call rocket jumping. Enjoy this video of James sliding off of the couch in a plastic pool with his monkey and hippo.
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. ACTOR IS A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL.
1 comment:
I'm glad to know I'm not the only mom who lets her children do stunts off of the couch! Jacob favors jumping off of the couch onto the beanbag - even if it's in the corner adjacent to the bookshelves. He's not allowed to jump in the corner, but sometimes he forgets and I catch him standing on the arm of the couch ready to launch!
Post a Comment