Tuesday, February 9, 2010

100th Day of School

Today we celebrated our 100th day of school for this school year!!! Our preschool partner came over and our little brothers joined us for a morning full of activities relating to 100!! We had an agenda full of activities (not quite 100 of them, but almost!) like counting by 5's and 10's, and we had lots of fun completing them all. Here is some of what we did.....
Each student completed a collection of 100 items


We made a snack of 100 things following a recipe


We rhymed 100 words

Oh, and we are pretty sure we have more than 100 centimeters of snow out there!!


4 comments:

William said...

Papa and I would like to add that we drove over a 100 miles today in honor of 100th Day of School. I don't know that we had as much fun in the car as you did at preschool but every mile was worth it because we got to spend time with all our kiddos. Love-Nana

John, Heather, Emma, Lily & Jana said...

From what my conversion learning says, I'm sure you're right bc Emma is more than 100 cms tall! Wow, 100 days of school sounds like lots of fun to us - Emma just celebrated day 1 today - Great job Abigail, Elizabeth, James & Jacob! P.s. I love James' face in the 100 rhymes pic!

Betsy said...

Love the new family photo!!! We enjoy checking your blog, watching the children grow and seeing all your fun times. You all mean so much to our family, via Jon+Jen, and so we get a kick out of following your lives. Blessings to you all. God is so good. Betsy+Ed Luminati

Jen Luminati said...

Yay! Hurray for the 100th day of school and for power that allows for the blog posting, general heat, electricity, etc. Praying for you! Oh, and I love your new family pic!!!