The funny part is that James is potty training and is a little unsure of himself on the regular toilet seat so we are using this red seat that fits over the regular seat. Has cushions and handles...I don't blame him for loving it! Today we ventured out a little because we take Fridays off of school. I realized that I would have to take the potty set with me to help James while we were on the go, so today this little red seat went with use everywhere and was the source of much happiness and comfort for my little man.
It is our own little port-a-potty! Daddy, we are jsut trying to be like you!! And we are happy to report that we are 40% of the way to our goal because Mommy is considering James potty trained! Better be working hard because as soon as Bits can read we will be expecting you back here!!
Sometimes it is so fun to be a mommy!!
1 comment:
I have potty training envy!
Post a Comment